|Processes||MIG, TIG, Stick|
|Current Range||50-815 Amps|
|Rated output||650 Amps @44 Volts, 100%|
|Dimensions||H 692mm x W 565mm x D 914mm|
- Built-in arc control for Stick welding allows operators more flexibility when welding in tight areas where sticking electrodes is a problem.
- Line voltage compensation keeps welding parameters constant even when input voltages change Â±10%.
- Fan-On-Demand cooling system
- 15 amp 115 VAC duplex receptacle allows operators the flexibility to run grinders, drills, coolers, etc. from power source.
- Digital meters for presetting or monitoring welding voltage or amperage for more precise control.
- Miller machines are backed by the 'True Blue' 3 Year Warranty.